Aims and Objectives
Stafford FM’s brand purpose is to entertain, engage and promote the interests of the local community in Stafford through all platforms (FM radio, online and digital).
Our Seven Key Objectives
- To be a popular, mainstream radio station, engaging with the local community through it’s diverse and unique range of programming.
- To provide a platform for local charitable organisations, community and volunteer groups.
- To support local business through affordable and cost effective advertising via all platforms.
- To promote local music alongside a mix of Classic Hits and diverse range of specialist programming.
- To provide a full service of local news and information including the most accurate travel news for the County Town, sport, school closures, weather and what’s on information.
- To provide the community the opportunity to be involved in every area of the radio station, in particular the disadvantaged and residents from all backgrounds.
- To provide a full and an unrivalled local radio service for the County Town, 24 hours a day.
Our Target Audience
- 35 – 55 (core over 45’s)
- Equally split male/female
- Equally split ABC1 / C2DE
- Living in Stafford and surrounding area.
Our Brand Values
- Proudly local and Informative.
- Stylish. In touch with Stafford. .
- Fresh and Innovative.
- Positive and aspirational. Reflecting the local community in a positive light.
- Articulate and Confident.
- Intelligent. Keeps you in touch with everything you need to know.
Our Brand Personality
- Full of life