The team from Stafford FM has a fun filled day assisting our listeners to pack bags at the ASDA superstore here in Stafford.
As a community radio we must raise funds alongside the advertising we do to keep the output you have all come to know and love on air!
If you have ever wondered what we do at Stafford FM here is some information
Our Seven Key Objectives
- To be a popular, mainstream radio station, engaging with the local community through it’s diverse and unique range of programming.
- To provide a platform for local charitable organisations, community and volunteer groups.
- To support local business through affordable and cost effective advertising via all platforms.
- To promote local music alongside a mix of Classic Hits and diverse range of specialist programming.
- To provide a full service of local news and information including the most accurate travel news for the County Town, sport, school closures, weather and what’s on information.
- To provide the community the opportunity to be involved in every area of the radio station, in particular the disadvantaged and residents from all backgrounds.
- To provide a full and an unrivalled local radio service for the County Town, 24 hours a day.
Here are some pictures from a great bag pack event.