- Entrants must be aged 18 years and over at the date and time of entry and resident in the UK, be living in Staffordshire and must provide their legal name to enter competitions.
- Any persons associated with Stafford FM, either as a volunteer or an employee, or a relative of a volunteer or employee, and of those all associated partners of Stafford FM and competition sponsors are not eligible to enter.
- At the discretion of Stafford FM entrants may be asked to provide proof of age and address in the form of photo identification before being awarded a prize.
- Where competitions are open to children under the age of 18 entrants will require the consent of a parent or guardian with contact details should this need to be verified. Specific terms and age restrictions will be publicised where this may apply.
- Stafford FM reserves the right to exclude entrants who are threatening and abusive or display any form of inappropriate behaviour deemed unsuitable by Stafford FM or a competition sponsor.
- Anyone who has won a prize to the value of £150 or more within the last 6 months, including anyone at the same residential address, will not be eligible to enter another competition.
- Stafford FM reserves the right to disqualify entrants who provide false information and are deemed to be in breach of these competition rules.
- By entering a competition entrants understand and agree to be bound by these rules and any specific terms which may apply.
- Stafford FM reserves the right to withdraw or amend any competition or rules at any time without prior notice.
- Entries are restricted to one per person per competition, unless otherwise stated.
- All competitions will specify a closing date and time. Entries received after this time will not be accepted.
- Any personal data obtained through competition entries will not be used for any other purpose and will not be disclosed to any other party for any reason. Data will be held for a maximum of 6 months for the purposes of and in accordance with clause vii.
- Prize winner’s details may be shared with the prize sponsor, with your consent, where specific collection or delivery terms may apply.
- In the event of a tie-break, entrants may be asked to participate in a second draw.
- Prizes will be described as accurately as possible on air and where possible visual examples will be provided via the Stafford FM website and/or social media platforms.
- Stafford FM cannot be held liable for any inaccurate descriptions provided by competition sponsors.
- Prizes are non-exchangeable and cash alternatives will not be offered.
- Entrants cannot win more than one prize in any competition from the same residential address. Should such an incident occur the first prize drawn will be awarded and other prizes returned to the draw.
- Prizes must be collected from Stafford FM, 27 Crabbery Street, Stafford, ST16 2BA, within 14 days of winners being notified unless specified otherwise.
- In the unlikely event of an advertised prize being unavailable or damaged prior to collection, Stafford FM reserves the right to offer an alternative prize to an equal or greater value.
- Prize winners may be asked, but are not obliged to, participate in promotional activities related to the competition.
- Prize winners will be chosen at random unless otherwise specified. Where winners are selected by a public vote or a judging panel, winners will be selected and/or verified by an independent panel.
- Prize winners will be notified within 28 days of the competition closing date by either phone, post or by email and may be announced on-air at the time of winning.
Any enquiries relating to competitions should be directed to Stafford FM, 27 Crabbery Street, Stafford, ST16 2BA